Our Commitment to Philanthropic Causes
Federal Street Advisors and its employees are deeply committed to philanthropy. We have been touched by many organizations through our following programs:
- Employees may participate in our Casual Fridays Program by making a charitable contribution to the pool each pay period. At the end of each quarter, participants nominate charities and then vote for a charity to receive that quarter's contribution. Federal Street matches the money raised by the employees. Some of the past recipients have been Children’s Hospital Boston, Community Servings, Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, Wide Horizons for Children, and Yawkey Center for Cancer Research.
- Our Matching Gift Program matches charitable contributions each employee makes every year. Examples of charities that have benefited from this program are Alliance for Lupus Research, American Cancer Society, Asperger’s Association of New England, and North Shore Medical Center.
- All Senior Professional Staff dedicate time and resources to their own philanthropic interests in various areas, including domestic violence, child welfare, microfinance, and health care.
- Each year, employees form volunteer teams to work at Community Servings, as well as participate in the Samaritans 5K Run.
- The firm makes annual charitable gifts to causes important to us and our clients including Judge Baker Children’s Center, Plimoth Plantation, The Trust for Public Land, and the Tyler Foundation.
Disclaimer • ©2013 Federal Street Advisors, Inc. All Rights Reserved.